A – Introduction
- We care greatly about the privacy of our visitors, We pledge to protect it. This policy explains how we dispose of your personal information.
b. Collection of personal information
- The following personal information may be collected, stored and used: Information about your computer including your IP address, and geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- information that you enter when registering on our website, Like your email address.
- information you enter when creating a profile on our site – for example, your name, Your profile pictures, gender, Date of Birth, Marital status, interests and hobbies, Educational Status, and job details.
- the information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information you enter while using the services on our website.
- information generated while using our website, Including the times and frequency of your use of the Site and the circumstances in which you use the Site.
- information about anything you buy, or the services you use, or transactions you make through our website, Which includes your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Information that you post on our website for the purpose of sharing it online, Which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts.
- information contained in any communications you send to us via e-mail or via our website, Including shared content and metadata.
- Any other personal information you submit to us. Before you disclose someone else’s personal information to us, You must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of such personal information in accordance with this Policy.
C – Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us via our website is used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Managing our website and business on the Internet.
- Customize our website to be more convenient for you.
- Enable you to use the services available on our website.
- Providing services purchased through our website.
- send you statements, invoices and push notifications, and collect payments from you.
- Send you commercial, non-marketing messages.
- To send you email notifications that you have specifically requested to be sent to you.
- send you an email newsletter, If you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter).
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you, by mail or, If you have specifically agreed to this, By e-mail or similar technology (you may inform us at any time if you no longer need such marketing communications).
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (however, these third parties will not be able to identify users of that information themselves).
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or submitted to us about you on our site.
- Protect our site from fraud and maintain its security.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our Website (including monitoring private messages sent via our Website messaging service).
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, We will publish and otherwise use this information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the dissemination of your information on our website and can be modified using the privacy controls on the website.
We will not provide any third party, without your express consent, with your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing to any third party.
D – Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (that is, our affiliates, and the original holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- As much as we are required to do by law.
- in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
- to the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or intend to) sell.
- any person we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority to request disclosure of that personal information, At our reasonable discretion, It is reasonably possible that such court or authority will order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, We will not provide your personal information to third parties.
f) Retention of personal information
- This section sets out our policies and procedures for data retention, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes may not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, We keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent required by law.
- If we believe these documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
- In order to initiate, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
I – your rights
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, The provision of this information is subject to the following:
- Pay any fees.
- and provide appropriate proof of identity.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
from scientifict side, Either you will expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, Or we will give you an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
L – cookies
M – How to delete your personal data
If you want to delete your personal account data from the KSA MED JOB website, please contact the KSA MED JOB support team on this email@example.comSpecifying the address for the mail sent as follows:Delete my personal account informationSpecify the reason for deletion, and the technical support team will contact you and implement your request to delete the data.
Payment and refund terms:
- The subscription amount is paid by one of the payment methods shown on the prices page
- The monthly subscription fee is fully refundable with the same method of payment only within 14 days of purchase if the CV search or job posting is not used. There are no refunds for partially used services or subscription periods.